Doncaster Rape & Sexual Abuse Counselling Service

Support Organisations

Listed below are contact details for a variety of local and national support organisations:

National Organisations

Other South Yorkshire Organisations

Women’s Organisations

Sexual Health

Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)


  • South Yorkshire
    Tel: 999 – If life is at risk or a crime is in progress
    Tel: 101 – For general enquiries or to report a crime that is no longer happening

Housing Options and Homelessness

Benefits Advice

Other Counselling Agencies

If you need counselling support for other issues you could approach your GP or other local organisations including:

I wholeheartedly support the splendid initiative… Please join the [donation] scheme and help to keep this counselling centre available to everyone in the Doncaster area.

— Julie Walters, Actress
Hide site