Our Services

Woman sat on park bench looking concerned with her husband in the backgroundDRASACS is currently able to offer two different support services for people who have experienced rape or sexual abuse:


Counselling can help people to manage and relieve the distress caused by experiencing rape or sexual abuse. Our counselling service can help you to take control of your situation and make positive decisions about your future. We are able to provide counselling for children, young people, adults and family members.

You can also access our helpline and for some people, our group sessions can be very successful.

Independent Sexual Violence Advocacy

Our Independent Sexual Violence Advocacy (ISVA) service offers practical help and support. Your individual worker will listen to you and find out what your needs are. He or she will then help you to access support from other agencies such as the NHS, housing providers and benefits advice organisations. They will also help you through the Criminal Justice System if you choose to report the incident.


We understand just how important confidentiality is for our service users; that's why it is the cornerstone of our organisation. Find out more about our confidentiality policy.

Information for Parents

If you are a parent and your child has been abused, or you think they may have been, read our information for parents.

In This Section