If you are concerned that other people may see you are, or have been, looking at the DRASACS website, there are various steps you can take.
Deleting history on Google Chrome
Delete an item from your history
You can delete certain parts of your history. To search for something specific, use the search bar at the top.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History History.
- Tick the box next to each item that you want to remove from your History.
- At the top-right, click Delete.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
Clear browsing data stored on your computer Microsoft Edge
To clear browsing data on your computer, make sure sync is turned off. Items that are synced will be cleared across all synced devices.
Here’s how to clear your browsing data in Microsoft Edge:
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear (see the table below for descriptions). For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form fill data.
- Select Clear now.
Remove a single website from your history Mozilla firefox
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel. Click History and then click the Manage History bar at the bottom to open the Library window.
- Search for the website you want to remove from your history by typing its name in the Search History field in the top-right corner and then pressing Enter.
- Then, in the search results, right-click on the site you want to remove, and select Forget About This Site.
- Finally, close the library window
All history items (browsing and download history, cookies, cache, active logins, passwords, saved form data, exceptions for cookies, images, pop-ups) for that site will be removed.
Clearing History in Safari
- In the Safari app on your Mac , choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.