Doncaster Rape & Sexual Abuse Counselling Service

Getting Help & Support

Depending on what happened you may need to seek different types of help and support:

Police Reporting – incident that happened in the past week

What To Do If You Have Recently Been Raped


Other incidents

Decide whether you need to seek medical advice. This could include having sexual health tests or taking emergency contraception. If you need immediate medical attention, visit your doctor or the A&E department at the local hospital.

You can report to the Police by ringing 101 and/or contact DRASACS ISVA service. The ISVA can support with other issues affecting you such as access to emergency housing or organising benefits payments.

If you are having difficulty coping with the emotional impact of your experience, you could think about DRASACS therapy.

My self confidence and self image have massively improved.

— Lesley | Aged 35
Hide site