DRASACS Launches New Website
27th February 2012
DRASACS is delighted to announce the launch of our new and improved website.
The new site has a wide range of advice, information about our services and other features including:
- Advice for people who have recently experienced rape or sexual abuse
- Information about our services
- Advice for parents or people who suspect abuse is taking place
- Information for staff in partner organisations that wish to work with us and make referrals
- Resources for people who would like to support DRASACS through fundraising or giving
- Contact details for other local and national support organisations
- Hide site facility and instructions for deleting your browsing history
DRASACS Board Member Kirsten Howells said:
The new DRASACS website provides easy to access practical information and advice for local residents and partner organisations. We hope lots of people visit the site and that it encourages them to get in touch if they might benefit from our services or would like to work with us.